Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oops...Better Late Than Never

I'm a little late on this one. I was cleaning out my email inbox and noticed I had forgotten to post about this. I received a Versatile Blogger award earlier this month from Haley over at Following Optimism. It was very sweet of her to give this to me.



After accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules.

1. Thank the person who gave it to you. 
Thanks again, Haley! Thanks for thinking of me and my lil 'ol blog!

2. Share 7 things about myself. 
-I am a native Floridian, and I hate cold weather. I wear flip-flops year round. No joke!
-I have been teaching for fifteen years. I have taught both first and second grade.
-I love creating teaching materials on the computer. 
-I started a Walking Club at my school. I get paid to exercise.
-I love buying things from Amazon. They make it too easy.
-My brother is a teacher, too!
-My favorite band of all time is the New Kids on the Block. 


3. Pass this award on to 15 other bloggers who deserve such a great award!
Oh, goodness! I have to find 15 bloggers that didn't already get this award.
Sounds like a challenge to me. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Scipi said...

Saw your store on TPT so I checked out your freebie and now I am checking out your blog. Love the title and the character that goes with it. If you have time, come and pay a visit at my blog as well.
http://gofigurewithscipi.blogspot.com/