Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day

Today was my favorite kind of school day. It was a Teacher Work Day, which meant no kiddies today! I was able to finish up my report cards, change desks around, fix up my reading group plans from the last six weeks, file papers from my "file pile," and plan some things for this week and next week.

Tomorrow when the kids come back, we're going to be learning about George Washington. Here is an art project I usually have them do. I'll have them write a short paragraph about George that I'll attach to the bottom. I've been doing this same George project for about the last ten years. I believe it was from a Mailbox arts & crafts resource book that I used to own. It is one of my all-time favorite crafts. I love the addition of the cotton balls and the doily.

1 comment:

Joe said...

That pic of George Washington made me laugh...the cotton ball hair...lol